Re: Results for General Resolution: Lenny and resolving DFSG violations

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 01:07:33AM +0000, Clint Adams wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 12:48:24AM +0000, Simon Huggins wrote:
> > I thought FD was also a vote for "release Lenny" given it didn't change
> > the status quo and before the GR the release team were quite happy to
> > release...
> If you believe that the release team had the authority to release lenny
> with an arbitrary amount of non-free software, then yes, that would
> seem accurate.

The ftpmasters and DDs in general are the arbiters of what goes in main.

The release team switch a symlink amongst other things (like doing a
hell of a lot of work to make sure we have fewer RC bugs than we did at
the start of the freeze and policing transitions etc).

--
----------(   "I'm gonna eat you, little fishy!" - The Cat   )----------