Re: Request for ruling re. use of lenny-ignore tags by release team

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 02:00:37AM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> I've decided to ask the DPL and project secretary to rule on this issue
> based on the following considerations:
> - the Project Secretary is the guardian of the constitution and thus the
>   correct role to rule on consequences of previous votes;

Not really.  Being the "guardian of the constitution" makes the secretary
the final authority on interpreting the constitution itself; that doesn't
imply any particular power to interpret resolutions.  Interpretation of
resolutions is best left to those who are expected to implement them.