Re: First call for votes for the Lenny release GR

On Fri, Dec 19 2008, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> And please don't assume that a majority of developers are insane
> and want to pervert the project. If that is the case, we're all in
> a bad situation anyway. :-)

        Insanity is subjective.  In some sense, some of the the
 interpretations of our foundation documents brings to my mind shades of
 NewSpeak. I know that is not how other people meant it to be; so we
 have enough differences in opinion that acts of inasnity by some are
 rational behaviour by others, and we have grown to the point that there
 is no single definition of insanity that would govern the statement
 above.

        I have seen either side in the firmware debate staunchly believe
 the other side was, err, insane.

        manoj
--
I am not a politician and my other habits are also good. Ward