Re: First call for votes for the Lenny release GR

Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>         I was just thinking of postposing the end-of-vote cron job, so
>  no re-voting would be needed.
>
>         If there is sufficient support, we could also scrap the current
>  vote, change our ballot, add options to it, or something, and restart
>  the vote, but that would  need a strong grass roots support (I do not
>  think the secretary has the power to do so).

I would like to see an updated announcement outlining the change in the
voting timeframe. This way there is (hopefully) less confusion when the
end of vote cron job does not come when expected (as per the original
call for votes).

I woud like to see this vote run its course. I see no need to modify the
ballot at all.

--
John H. Robinson, IV          jaqque@debian.org
                                                                 http  ((((