Re: First call for votes for the Lenny release GR

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 16 2008, Richard Hartmann wrote:
>

> > I think he had the implied accussation from the GR's text in mind.
> > Option 1 is to 'Reaffirm the Social Contract', which means that dissenting
> > votes weaken and/or break the SC. No idea if that is on purpose or a
> > honest mistake, but I am assuming good faith with Manoj as with
> > everyone else.
>
>         The title for ballot lines are proposed by the proposer when
>  titling their proposals. Ask the proposer.

Stop this. “It's not me, it's the proposer” is childish. It's not too
difficult to see whether a summary is fair or not. It's not too difficult
to acknowledge the problem when others have pointed it out.

Have you ever tried to reach consensus in you secretarial work instead of
doing only what you feel like doing?

Raphaël Hertzog