Re: First call for votes for the Lenny release GR

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 23:38, Bas Wijnen <wijnen@debian.org> wrote:

>> I really wish people would stop accusing other project members of
>> ignoring the DFSG even if you disagree strongly with their
>> interpretation of how the DFSG is applied.
>
> I think you are talking about me here.  I haven't actually seen anyone
> making this accusation.  The only time it was mentioned was when I asked
> you if this was what you meant.  To be clear, I immediately followed it
> with a statement saying that I didn't actually think so myself.

I think he had the implied accussation from the GR's text in mind.
Option 1 is to 'Reaffirm the Social Contract', which means that dissenting
votes weaken and/or break the SC. No idea if that is on purpose or a
honest mistake, but I am assuming good faith with Manoj as with
everyone else.

Richard