Re: First call for votes for the Lenny release GR

Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> writes:

> Whether the current plan is "ignoring the DFSG" is not something that FD
> decides one way or the other, so voting FD doesn't mean agreeing with
> that statement.  (For example, I personally don't think the release team
> is ignoring the DFSG now, and I find your charged language offensive and
> obnoxious.)

I apologize for the parenthetical.  That was an overreaction and I should
have sat on it for a while longer, particularly given the rest of the
paragraph to which I was responding.  The phrasing was unfortunately
charged, but I don't believe it was intentional on Bas's part, and I'm
sorry to have overreacted to it.

Please pretend I never said that.  It was completely ancillary to the
point I was making.