Re: First call for votes for the Lenny release GR

* Russ Allbery (rra@debian.org) [081214 23:01]:
>   Option 1 is either meaningless or an
>   override of a delegate decision, but the ballot doesn't reflect this.

As Option 1 doesn't say it overrides a delegate decision, I read it as a
position statement of the day.

>   Option 4 looks equivalent to FD if you look at the decision-making
>   process in the constitution, but the ballot doesn't reflect that.

The only difference between Option 4 and FD is that with Option 4, we have
something more explicit we could cite next time.

Cheers,
Andi