Re: Final call for votes: GR: Project membership procedures

Hi,

On Friday 12 December 2008 15:35, Kalle Kivimaa wrote:
> Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> writes:
> > On Friday 12 December 2008 12:57, Neil McGovern wrote:
> >> ..Unranked choices are considered equally the least desired
> >> choices, and ranked below all ranked choices...
> "considered equally" means that those choises are equal. Then they are
> "the least desidered choices", so you'll end up with a vote of "1233"
> if you vote "12  ". I don't see anything wrong there.

Ah, thanks. I dont see anything wrong neither, I just didnt get it :)

So I suggest to reword this (for upcoming votes..) to:

..Unranked choices are considered equally the least desired choices, and
_then_ ranked below all ranked choices...

regards,
	Holger