Re: Final call for votes: GR: Project membership procedures

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 09:05:54PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
>Le Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 11:57:06AM +0000, Neil McGovern a écrit :
>> With approximately 60 hours remaining, 142 people have voted, out of a
>> potential 1018. This is somewhat of an record for low participation.
>
>Hi all,
>
>I have nothing against a voting period lasting the standard two weeks.

That's all very well, but I'm afraid it has little relevance.

"Since phone messaging became popular, the young generation has lost the
 ability to read or write anything that is longer than one hundred and sixty
 characters."  -- Ignatios Souvatzis