Re: Final call for votes: GR: Project membership procedures

Le Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 02:52:01PM +0000, Steve McIntyre a écrit :
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 09:05:54PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> >Le Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 11:57:06AM +0000, Neil McGovern a écrit :
> >> With approximately 60 hours remaining, 142 people have voted, out of a
> >> potential 1018. This is somewhat of an record for low participation.
> >
> >Hi all,
> >
> >I have nothing against a voting period lasting the standard two weeks.
>
> That's all very well, but I'm afraid it has little relevance.

No sarcasms please: you were asked in private to shorten the discussion period,
where nothing happened for two weeks, and you did nothing. We all have our
share of errors during this conflict on the membership rules.

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan