Re: Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> writes:

> Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> writes:
>> On Mon, Dec 08, 2008 at 11:42:29AM +0100, Patrick Schoenfeld wrote:
>
>>> any chance that this problem with devotee is fixed timely?  Or will
>>> this increase the voting period?
>>
>> I had the same problem and I've mailed privately Neil and Manoj about
>> this; I'm still waiting for an answer though.
>
> I got the same bounce and then later got a vote confirmation, without
> doing anything myself in between.

I got the following email from Neil on this issue.  I guess that
he missed copying it to some affected developers:

--
"If a person keeps faithfully busy each hour of the working day, he
 can count on waking up some morning to find himself one of the