Re: Draft ballot for the Project membership procedures vote

Le Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 12:05:39AM +0000, Neil McGovern a écrit :

> > Also, you removed "and all the contributors" in Choice2 of the ballot (Choice 1
> > of the GR), which in my opinion is crucial. But since after the vote of the GR,
> > the wording of the choices has no role in iterpreting the GR, just go ahead if
> > you disagree.
> >

> I don't agree I'm afraid.

I regret that you did not feedback when I made propositions for the ballot and
that you do not explain why you disagree. I think that your wording is
detrimental to the choice that is the least embarassing for Jörg (or second
least, after "further discussion"), but I accept your decision and will not
discuss further unless invited to do so.

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan