Re: Resolving the controversy

On Sat, Nov 22 2008, Sandro Tosi wrote:

> Really? so can you please show us what you've done to fix them?

>> Note that we can both have what we are asking for: discussing a
>> general resolution does not preclude working to improve Debian.
>
> Sure we can, then why don't do both instead of just writing emails?

        I do not think that we have made it a requirement that only
 people who work on a task are allowed to speak about it. If we did, we
 could never take user fedback, which, it seems to me, would be
 violating the SC.

        So demanding people must do some work or else they must shut up
 is adding negative energy into the discussion, could you please stop?

        Or take it away from -vote, which is meant to be free of flames
 and  have healthy discussion of the issues we are trying to resolve?

        manoj
--
Beware of friends who are false and deceitful.