Re: call for seconds: on firmware

Le dimanche 16 novembre 2008 à 11:24 -0600, Manoj Srivastava a écrit :
>         The social contract says that the debian system and all its
>  components will be 100% free, free as determined by the dfsg.

All its components include the unstable suite as well. Why are you
focusing on the release team when hundreds of other developers (yes,
that includes you) ignored the DFSG violations as well by not fixing
them?

>         Downgrading reports of SC violation to ignore and releasing
>  that seems like a weaselly end run around promises we made just for
>  convenience, I am sure that the RMs are not going to stoop to that.

I can’t wait to see you pull on your black leather uniform and whip the
release managers while they stoop.

--
 .''`.