Re: DFSG violations in Lenny: new proposal

Hi,

        This email is an excerpt from Sven Luther, sent via
 private email. Ths is unedited, but incomplete, I have not included the
 final paragraph of that email, since I could not defend posting that,
 and this is what I am comfortable sending. The eliding the final
 paragraph does not, in my opinion, detract from the content of the
 message.

        manoj

--
Capital Punishment: The income tax. --anonymous