Re: [DRAFT] resolving DFSG violations

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 12:29:58PM -0700, Jeff Carr wrote:
> Hardly perfectly readable - I put up code there too :)

Oh well.  Some people write ugly perl code, some write ugly VHDL.  Not
the language or tools fault, just bad programmers.

> Which is often not the case on cheap devices (often usb) because of
> cost, space, power, etc for another chip.

I know.  So I can either pay more (if I can find someone that still
makes a proper complete device), or I can not use that device, or I can
accept that to use it I must install some file from non-free.  It should
not be support by Debian main.

--
Len Sorensen