Re: Possible amendment for Debian Contributors concept

No, that's not exactly what he proposed. In that message, Joerg writes:
> As I already explained none of this is implemented yet. None of this
> will be implemented within the next few weeks.

So he justifies that nothing will happen within the next few weeks
because there's the need to implement some changes first (in dak,
nm.d.o, etc).

This is very different from saying that nothing will happen because the
decision is on hold under 4.2.2.2. If Joerg suddenly got a lot of free
time, he could implement all the changes quickly and start giving DME/DC
statuses to people.