Re: Time to create some accounts? (Was: NM Report for Week Ending 06 Apr 2008)

Hello,

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 10:19:20AM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Dear Account Manager(s),
>
> On 07/04/2008, NM Front Desk wrote:
> >           Weekly Report on Debian New Maintainers
> >           =======================================
> >
> > For week ending 06 Apr 2008.
> >
> > Weekly Summary Statistics
> > =========================
> > 0 applicants became maintainers.
>
> although some applicants received their DAM approval in the last
> 4 months, no account got created in the meanwhile (the “0 applicants
> became maintainers” message has been received each and every week since
> 16 Dec 2007).
>
> I was wondering whether it would be possible for you to think about
> creating them, so that people could eventually vote for the DPL election
> this year (2008 at the time of this writing).
>
> Thank you for your commitment to the huge and never-ending task of
> managing the Debian accounts.

I second this mail for two reasons:
* I think NM with DAM approval (just like KiBi) should vote
* Updating the keyring will have the good side effect to let me vote
  (since my key expired has been updated but not propagated to debian
  machine/debian keyring package).

Regards
Sylvain Le Gall