Re: Debian Maintainers GR Proposal, alternative update

On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 12:09:54AM +0200, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
>   So I'd gladly support/second a proposal in that direction. But like
> said, your current one is too shy, and almost worthless as it's a
> workaround for DAM delays, and not really a valuable improvement of
> anything.

Just a quick note -- the updated DM proposal's finished it's minimum
discussion at this point by my count, so if there's some way of
reconciling some of the alternative ideas to get an actual proposal, it
might be good to get that done so it can be an alternative on the ballot.

Cheers,
aj