Re: Debian Maintainers GR Proposal

Hello,

If this proposition is approved I would recommend to make the uploaded
packages go into a queue of at least two days.
By entering the queue it will let the maintainer to remove the uploaded
package from the queue if there was something wrong with it (let's say
something as simple as a typo in the version entry in the debian/changelog).
Or also to let DD's remove the package in case it's needed.

This would be very helpful and would possibly prevent some 'damages' that I
don't even want to think about.

Some reasons why a package could possible be removed:
* Package with malicious code
* Any kind of errors during the packaging (typos, wrong files, etc).

Note: I'm not registered, so CC-me when replying.

--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.