Re: Debian Maintainers GR Proposal

MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> writes:
> How can anyone second that in its current state?  It's rather buggy.
> I like the idea, but please withdraw your seconds until the worst bugs
> are fixed.  If that passes as-is, the project will look sillier.

I don't agree that the language mistakes in the proposal would make
the project look silly. I'm willing to second the proposal with your
changes (I personally don't see a reason for the Jetring developers to
have commit access, but it really isn't a pressing point for me,
considering who those developers are at the moment), though, but you
haven't proposed it and aj hasn't adopted any of your suggested changes.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *