Re: Debian Maintainers GR Proposal - Use Cases

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007, Anthony Towns wrote:

> Shortly before leaving DebConf someone (whose name I've forgotten,
> sadly) suggested that some sample use cases for the DM process might be
> useful. Here's some that come to my mind:

   Another use case that I'd like to mention is the Ubuntu maintainer
of package foobar for which there is no current maintainer or the
maintainer is not very active in Debian. The Ubuntu maintainer does not
wish to become a Debian Developer but still sees the benefits of having
a well-maintained foobar package in Debian.

Sam.