Re: Debian Maintainers GR Proposal

Kalle Kivimaa wrote:
> Thijs Kinkhorst <thijs@debian.org> writes:
> > Can you be a bit more verbose as to why you could not just refrain
> > from using some rights that a DD has?
>
> I was close to resigning because I thought the Debian community was
> taking active steps to a wrong direction. I wouldn't have wanted to be
> a part of such a community, even though I would have liked to continue
> contributing to the technical project. As such, I would not have
> wanted to have the voting rights.

Hmm.  By continueing to maintain your packages but losing voting rights
you would still be part of the community but without the slightest chance
to change anything.  I guess, I didn't get your rationale.  Err... Care
to help me?

Regards,

	Joey

--
If nothing changes, everything will remain the same.  -- Barne's Law