Re: Debian Maintainers GR Proposal

[I am on the list and I thought my m-f-t is set correctly too, no need
to cc me on replies]

Thijs Kinkhorst <thijs@debian.org> writes:
> Can you be a bit more verbose as to why you could not just refrain
> from using some rights that a DD has?

I was close to resigning because I thought the Debian community was
taking active steps to a wrong direction. I wouldn't have wanted to be
a part of such a community, even though I would have liked to continue
contributing to the technical project. As such, I would not have
wanted to have the voting rights.

That's more or less the gist of my view, feel free to ask for a more
elaborate statement.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *