Debian Project Leader Elections 2007: Aigars Mahinovs (resent)

I hereby nominate myself for the position of Debian Project Leader in
the DPL elections of 2007.

(Sending this again usind a proper email client as GMail messed up the
text in the first email and a message to the blog is not enough.)

--
Best regards,
   Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org