Re: First call for vote on immediate vote under section 4.2.2

http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2006/10/msg00233.html

http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=%3c874pto4b6q.fsf%40glaurung.internal.golden%2dgryphon.com%3e

> Everything _I_ write here can go public.
[...]

Why did you write to -private then? Redirecting to -vote by setting
MFT.

The respective thread with pointers starts here:
http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=%3c20061025194042.GA11221%40wuertele.net%3e

cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute