Re: Proposal to delay the decition of the DPL of the withdrawal of the Package Policy Committee delegation

On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 09:40:43PM +0200, Martin Wuertele wrote:
> My reason for this proposal is the impression the revocation of the
> delegation is based on the disagreement of the interpretation of the
> policy between the chair of the Package Policy Committee and the Debian
> Project Leader.

I don't get it.

You want to override a decision not because the decision is bad on its
face, but because of a *guess* as to the reason for it?

That makes no sense.  What difference does the reason make?  If it's a
good decision, then let it stand.  If it's a bad decision, then let it
not.

Do you believe it's a bad decision, and if so, why?

-- John