Re: seconds searched for override of resolution 007 needed. (Was: [PROPOSAL] Final consensual proposal for the problematic firmware issue in the linux kernel sources.)

On Sun, Oct 15, 2006 at 11:08:13PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:

> This is a new proposal, which was not in the ballot, because Manoj hurried the
> election along the way, while he knew the kernel team was working on a better
> proposal.

Please do not blame our secretary for following the constitution.  You
only have yourself to blame that it didn't make it on the ballot.

> Have you actually read the resolution which was voted ? Have you voted for it,
> and if so i am interested in knowing what you thought you where voting for.

Yes I voted for it, and no I didn't read any of the proposals, I
just placed some random numbers in front of the choises.

But I did not compare what we voted on and your proposol, I wrongly
assumed that you were talking about that, so it made little sense to me.

I'm sorry if I don't always read what you say, you tend to write too
much, and repeat yourself too much, and I don't have the time to read
it and find out what changed.

Kurt