Re: position statement from the kernel team over the current non-free firmware GR vote (Was: Call for votes for "GR: : Handling source-less firmware in the Linux kernel")

Le ven 13 octobre 2006 16:13, Sven Luther a écrit :
>  we urge all voters to vote "Further Discussion",
> and allow for the recast of a new ballot containing the better
> solution, and possible other amendments (like a rewording of
> Josselin's proposal on top of the consensual proposal for example).

I'm tired, pissed and more than irritated by youre repeated mails on the
subject. Sorry pal, but people vote in their "ame et conscience", let
them vote, if the project is sensible, and that what you (and the
kernel team blablabla) repeateadly repeat is true, then the project
will do that.

SO STOP HAMMERING LIKE THAT.
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit