Re: Call for votes for "GR: : Handling source-less firmware in the Linux kernel"

On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 10:40:16 +0200, Toni Mueller <toni@debian.org> said:

> Hi,

> On Sat, 07.10.2006 at 18:52:41 -0500, Debian Project Secretary <secretary@debian.org> wrote:
>> The details of the general resolution can be found at:
>> http://www.debian.org/vote/vote_007

> the correct link is probably

> http://www.debian.org/vote/2006/vote_007

> (note the '2006' part). I'd prefer to get correct links the first
> time such an announcement is made. Thank you!

        And I would like world peace and an end to world hunger.

        Typos happen. Deal with 'em. Anyone who can't get to the GR
 text on the vote.debian.org web page, the mailing list archives, or
 elsewhere probably should not be allowed to vote anyway.

        manoj
--
He was so narrow-minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.