[PROPOSAL] Postpone the etch release until all firmware issues are solved.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
=== START OF PROPOSAL ===
The debian project resolves that :
1) We recognizes that there are many uncleared issues with the
current binary firmware files in linux kernel.
2) We will not ship a kernel package with such problematic licensing issues
as part of a stable release.
3) We will delay the debian/etch release until all these issues are sorted,
and we can ship a linux kernel package without any problematic licensing
=== END OF PROPOSAL ===
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----