Re: Summary? (Or: my vote is for sale!)

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 10:48:10PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:

> That said, the kernel team meeting on saturday evening resulted in what will
> probably be a new proposal, and at the same time a nice summary of the
> changes. Stay tuned for more infos.

Sven, nobody besides you on the kernel team suggested that the proposed position
statement should be submitted as a GR. Furthermore, I have explicitly explained
why I think it should *not* be submitted as a GR (mostly because it duplicates in
part or in full the proposals already on the table).

For those interested, the draft of the kernel team's position statement, approved
by all members present during Saturday's meeting, is available at:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/kernel/people/jurij/firmware-position-statement.txt?op=file&sc=1

Best regards,
--
Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org