Re: The current GR

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006, Sven Luther wrote:
> i doubt that this was intented, and i am very curious about how such
> a work can indeed be distributing sources.

The work is anthropomorphized there; unless the work is an AI (or has
Affero-like code) it obviously can't do the distribution itself;
agents do it on behalf of the work. [Much like a book cannot tell you
anything but by the action of an agent reading the words on the page.
However, we still can refer to books talking to us.]

Don Armstrong

--
"There's nothing remarkable about it. All one has to do is hit the
right keys at the right time and the instrument plays itself."