Re: Proposal: Recall the Project Leader

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 00:38:45 +0200, Denis Barbier <barbier@linuxfr.org> said:

> On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 07:51:06PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote: [...]
>> > But we, Debian developers, can make this confusion vanish, and I
>> > would like to propose that we answer to the valid question quoted
>> > in the second paragraph above by recalling our Project Leader, as
>> > allowed by our Constitution (section 4.1.1) and am seeking
>> > seconds for this proposal.
>>
>> Seconded; though I imagine I'll have to redo this once I understand
>> the new procedures for proposing/seconding resolutions.

> Of course this is your decision, but for the record I would be glad
> if you make use of your Super Powers so that we can vote soon, I do
> not see the need for more discussion.  Manoj, I hope that this does
> not cause trouble on your agenda, otherwise please disregard this
> message.

        Err, as the proposer of the GR, you have the super powers to
 ask for the vote to begin. If I understand you correctly that you
 want the votes to start, you need to ask for the discussion to end,
 say what you think the ballot should look like, and optionally
 provide the wml that you want put up on vote.d.o

        And sign the message, of course.

        manoj

--
667: The neighbor of the beast.