Re: Proposal: Recall the Project Leader

While the Constitution, as I read it, gives the developers the power to
recall the DPL even without reason if they wish, my very humble opinion
is that it should be done *only* when the DPL is guilty of something
*very* bad. Please explain why that would be the case.

If you feel that the DPL shouldn't participate to Dunc-tank, why not
just ask him to withdraw his participation? Unless you feel that setting
up that project was a "betrayal" or an attempt to subvert Debian. Or you
were just waiting for an excuse to try and recall him.

(Or you think the real purpose of Dunc-tank is to hire young female
stage workers to entertain the DPL in Debian's oval room -- sorry,
couldn't resist ;-)

Gerardo