Re: GR proposal : Freeze of the GR process until the etch release, hoping tempers will have calmed down by then.

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:
>   In order to not distract our developpers from
>   their technical work and the timely release of
>   etch, the GR voting procedure, both currently
>   ongoing and future, will be frozen until the
>   release of etch, hoping that tempers will have
>   calmed until then.

This would of course need a supermajority to pass as it temporarily
modifies the Constitution.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *