Re: Proposal: Recall the Project Leader

Le jeu 21 septembre 2006 20:44, Graham Wilson a écrit :
> On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 07:10:25PM +0200, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> > I'd say that I'm not more comfortable with Steve McIntyre beeing
> > involved and a DPL-assistant (or whatever name his position has)
> > either, so if Aj stops beeing involved with dunc-tank, (1) is in
> > fact half solved.
>
> Then shouldn't those who are attempting to recall aj also try to
> remove Steve from his delegate position? Because, as of now, it seems
> (based on the GRs on the table) that the only problem people have is
> with aj's involvement.

  Technically, if Aj is deposed, steve will be as well. And as I said,
if Aj is retiring from dunc-tank, then Steve's position has to be
clarified in a second stage IMHO yes. Nothing has been done "against"
Steve's position as DPL-Assistant, especially because it's
not "allowed" in the constitution.
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit