Re: Proposal: Recall the Project Leader

Anthony Towns wrote:
> AIUI, if the resolution passes, the secretary will need to setup an
> immediate election, which will take nine weeks. During those nine
> weeks, the technical committee chair (Bdale Garbee) and secretary
> (Manoj Srivastava) will jointly exercise the DPL's powers where
> needed.

Ah, ok. I get it now.
So sre these all GRs popping up just an attempt, or secret plan, to DoS
poor Manoj?

Excuse me while I start my daily wall2headbanging routine...

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman