Re: Proposal: Recall the Project Leader

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 01:08:17PM +0200, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> If aj's stops beeing a member of dunc-tank, and do not works publicily
> for that dunc-tank, then I remove my second here, he can stay as DPL.
> If he prefers dunc-tank, and work for it, he must not be a delegate
> anymore, and especialy not DPL.

Is this a suitable compromise? Are there enough people upset with
dunc-tank to even try to reach a compromise on the issue?

Obiviously, this is a divisive issue, but I'm not sure how many people
are upset by it. Would others who are have seconded this proposal,
and/or others who are considering raising or secoding proposals about
the dunc-tank project be satisfied if aj is not involved with dunc-tank
project? Or, is the fact that it could still be run by Debian developers
(sans aj) still a problem?

Aj, what are your thoughts on not being involved with dunc-tank? Would
the project still have a chance to meet its goals?

--
gram