Re: Proposal: Recall the Project Leader

also sprach Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> [2006.09.21.1206 +0200]:
> Because it is a general trend i see in debian since last year or so,

I also see a trend, namely that you increasingly annoy me. Just when
I was about ready to forget all the crap that went down with your
name on it, you manage to swim to the surface again.

Please cut it.

About trends in Debian: thank $DEITY there are some. I'd hate to be
part of a project that stagnates.

: :'  :    proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user
`. `'`     http://people.debian.org/~madduck http://debiansystem.info

$complex->{'data'}[$structures][$in_perl] = @{$can{'be'}->[$painful]};