Re: Proposal: Recall the Project Leader

[I am using a webmail from work, sorry for breaking the thread]

[Loic Minier]
>  So, did the Debian Project Leader take the decision to fund our RMs,
>  for example with Debian's money?  Did he take the decision to
>  officially request funding?     NO.
>
>  Instead, he did his best to take off his DPL hat[...]

This is where our opinions diverge, see for instance
   http://www.dunc-tank.org/about/board.html

Now, if you strip your counter-proposal down to
  The Dunc project is not the result of a decision of the Debian Project
I will second it and withdraw my proposal.

Denis