Re: Proposal: Recall the Project Leader

On Wed, Sep 20, 2006 at 08:10:05PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Seconded.

I am shocked at the support that this is seeing, and I wonder if people
are letting their feelings about this particular project cloud their
judgement about recalling a DPL?

Remember what we are saying here -- that because some Australian
publication got some facts wrong, that we need to recall the DPL.

Why is there any support at all for this?

Publications have been getting things wrong about Debian for years.  We
should correct them, not shoot the person they wrote about.

-- John