Re: Proposal: Recall the Project Leader

On Wed, Sep 20, 2006 at 03:41:41PM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> What's worse, your complaint seems to be that AJ told someone what he
> was doing privately.  Debian should not be seeking to restrict the
> speech of its developers or leadership.

Bah, this is in line with what has been happening in debian recently anyway,
remember our DPL made noise about censoring the mailing list and expulsing
people from them in the electoral campaign, and i am under control of Frans
over any post i make if i ever want to go back to working on d-i as i did
before, and everyone found that normal behaviour, so what do you expect ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther