Re: Proposal: Recall the Project Leader

        Denis,

 Anthony did his best to handle this "cleanly" and openly, from the very
 start.  With his new funding project, he tried drawing a separation
 which I consider similar to the one I draw between my personal and my
 professional life.  This separation is never perfect.

 The DPL is pursuing this project because he thinks this is for the good
 of Debian.  Isn't it what being the DPL is all about?

 Instead of depriving us of our DPL, instead of starting elections, long
 flames, instead of painting Debian stupid, why don't you propose
 something *constructive*.

 I'm impressed by the energy and creativity Anthony found for this
 issue, even if I strongely objected to his initial plan.  Please, don't
 be the one blocking innovation in Debian; be innovant instead.

  Thanks,
--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>