Proposal - Defer discussion about SC and firmware until after the Etchrelease

Hi,

> The Debian Project resolves that:
>
>    (a) The inclusion in main of sourceless firmware and support in Debian
>        Installer is not a release blocker for the release of Etch.

I believe I would prefer to see this read:

     (a) The inclusion in Linux kernel of ...

See #386361 for one example of the distinction I perceive we should
make that is not affected by the issues the kernel is.  I have a hard
time thinking of other examples that might warrant exemption that are
distributed outside the kernel, but if there are, we should probably
specify them explicitly, rather then 'open the umbrella'...

Other than that, I think you're getting us close to a working summary
of reality.  :-)

Cheers,
Ron