Re: First call for votes for the assets handling constitutional amendment GR

On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 11:24:23 +0200, Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de> said:

> * Debian-project Secretary:
>> The details of the general resolution can be found at:
>> http://www.debian.org/vote/2006/vote_003

> This document has been garbled, possibly due to charset issues.

        Garbled how? Seems perfectly fine to me, apart from an
 accented character of a proposer's name. Calling one accented
 character not showing up right as "garbled document" sounds a lot
 like chicken little to me.

        manoj
--
So much food; so little time!