Re: Let's vote ...

Hello GR proponents,

before we vote I would very much appreciate example of firmware
that would be affected by your proposal (and how).

I already asked for something similar without answer in August.

I am concerned with including in Debian firmwares whose license
reduce the usefulness of Debian through obnoxious clauses
that would also affect people that do not need the firwmare
in the first place (e.g. by restricting distribution or use of packaging
embedding the firmware) or even being illegal for Debian to distribute

The example of linux 2.4.18 firmwares suggest that both are likely.

Thanks in advance for your answer,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.