Re: Firmware & Social Contract: GR proposal

Hi Steve!

* Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> [2006-09-07 13:35]:

> There's also something of a difference, IMHO, between dropping sourceless
> firmware from the kernel with the result that some users will be unable to
> install etch at all, and requiring that you not add arbitrary other non-free
> stuff to your packages that should be in non-free.

Not removing GFDL docs from a package falls into the same category
tough.

yours Martin
--
<maxx@debian.org> ---- Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal Operating System
<Beeth> Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already