Re: Firmware & Social Contract: GR proposal

On 9/6/06, Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> wrote:
Suggesting the reverse would be a massive change of course for Debian
as a whole.

Would this massive change of course be a "suggestion"?

Or would it be something that actually exists?

If it's a suggestion, I'm not sure your assertion is valid, because
Debian discussions have been full of all sorts of suggestions,
and suggestions would hardly seem a massive departure
from status quo.

If it's something that actually exists, and your assertion is valid,
then by inspection I'd say etch is significantly more free than
any previous release, and thus the associated "massive change"
seems like it must be something positive.

--
Raul